- Compact and high efficient motor, low power consumption
- Hoist body pressing steel structure, high strength body, light and compact
- Most tensile safety hooks: both the top and bottom hooks are made of high tensile alloy steel with special treatment; It guarantees the hook will not break and deform gradually under a sudden extra-load
- Compact and beauty chain container: high strength plastic container has outstanding durability
- Limit switch devices fitted at both top and bottom ends: switch off power automatically to prevent load chain from running out
- Low Headroom Electric Chain Hoist has widely used in mining and manufacturing enterprises,stores and warehouses ,medicine and healthy services,and catering trade,It can be fixed on a steel beam, curved track and fixed point for carrying anything heavy,and also on cantilever crane guide for carrying workforce and machine tools. With the advantages of reliable property,easy for operation,small size,light weight and good character is common use, the block is good for the improvement of labor conditions and productivity.
|Model||Capacity||Wire rope length||Lifting sped||Motor||Power||N.W/G.W|
|EW-300||300kg||30 M||30 M/MIN||380V 3P||0.8||35/37||54x24x34|
|EW-400||400kg||30 M||30 M/MIN||380V 3P||1.5||38/40||54x24x34|
1. What's the information should I provide when inquiry?
Thanks for your question. The more information you provide, the accurate solution we can prepare for you! The information such as the lift capacity, span, lift height, power source or other specials you give us will be more appreciated.
2. How many operating methods for my selection?
Thanks for your question. The standard operating methods we provide is pendent controller with push buttons. Meanwhile, we can also provide the remote control with push buttons and the cabin (space capsule seat) control with joystick. You can choose any of them, just tell us!
3.The space of my workshop is limited, can the crane ok for mine?
Thanks for your question. For low headroom workshop, we have the Special products. The detail dimension please consult our professional engineer.
4. What's the information should I provide when inquiry?
a. What's the lifting material?
b. How much is the maximum lifting weight of the hoist?
c. Have you installed the rails? Do you need us supply the rails? How long is it?
d. Where are the working environment?